At Farmhill Veterinary Clinic we offer a comprehensive range of treatments. Our approach is designed to be preventative rather than reactive.
Routine health checks are important to detect problems early. Farmhill Veterinary Clinic has also been accredited to RCVS Core Standards, ensuring your pets receive quality treatment.
Our on-site practice laboratory enables us to examine results from blood and urine samples from pets on the same day . We also have the latest in on-site X-Ray facilities which develop X-Rays with an automatic processor to guarantee the highest quality of diagnostic plates for effective diagnosis. We have veterinary expertise with knowledge and skills to treat all medical and surgical conditions.
Services at Farmhill Veterinary Clinic
- Animal Dentistry – Farmhill Veterinary Clinic offers a complete range of preventative dental care for your pet. We are happy to advise you on matters of diet and dental hygiene. We offer descaling and extraction as required. Remember that 70% of animals over 6 years have dental disease.
- Animal Vaccinations – in addition we offer all necessary vaccinations and booster shots for your pets with a reminder service to ensure they always remain protected from disease.
- Electronic Tagging/ Microchipping with Identichip as well a Pet Passport service to ensure your pets are correctly documented for their travels.
- Tick and Flea Treatments.
- Worming Programme – with a reminder service.
- Spaying and Neutering – we offer all neutering procedures for cats, dogs and other pets.
- Puppy and Kitten Programmes – we can then help look after your puppies and kittens with regular checkups and advice.
- Diet Clinic – if your pet has been over indulged and become a bit out of shape, you can come to our weight clinic for advice and help on shedding the pounds and keeping your pet healthier.
- Geriatric Care – we are experienced in treating a range of conditions which affect older pets. Diabetes, heart problems, hormonal problems and arthritis are just some of the conditions which we frequently treat.
- Hospitalisation Facilities – we have modern facilities for pets who require intensive care.
- Pet Insurance – we offer assistance with all pet insurance claims and.
- Repeat Prescriptions – do you have a pet on a long term treatment plan? Now you can order your repeat prescription via email ( email@example.com) or by calling us at 0289 335 1455. As soon as your order is ready we will contact you for collection. Easy as that!
Your Veterinary Surgeon may prescribe POM-Vs only for animals under his care. Please allow at least 24 hours notice for any repeat prescriptions.
The general policy of this Practice is to re-assess an animal requiring repeat prescriptions every 3 months, but this may vary with individual circumstances.
Products We Stock at Farmhill Veterinary Clinic:
Wafcol – visit www.wafcol.co.uk
Royal Canin – visit www.royalcanin.co.uk
Frontline – visit www.frontline.co.uk